Friday 10 September 2010

My Favourite Movies!

Okay, I must think of another topic, but we'll go with this for now!


This movie is on about 6 billion people's favourite movie lists-including me. But it is an EXTREMELY likable movie! From the opening montage to that famous final scene you can't help but be enthralled! And the plot was so relevant at the time-these things were actually going on. 
The cast is simply superb-Bogey, Ingy (to use Millie's pet name for her!), Paul, Peter (who is in it for all of about five minutes, but is possibly the most memorable character!)-what more could you ask for?

Oh, and that song! 'As Time Goes By' is one of the most heart-wrenching songs ever-tears well in my eyes each time I hear it! It's so romantic!
Finally, being also a vintage wearer, I must talk about the clothes. I WANT INGRID'S CLOTHES! ESPECIALLY THAT WHITE EVENING GOWN! AND HER HAIR! Hehe.

No comments: