Tuesday 7 September 2010

My Favourite Movies!

Now for Favourite Movie Number 2!

Okay, seriously, what is there not to like about this movie? Audrey and Gregory work brilliantly together, the supporting cast are hilarious (especially Mr. Albert-'Aw, Joe, my pants!'), the location is beautiful, the story is wonderfully bittersweet-what else can I say? I know I will never get tired of watching this movie! I could watch it over, and over, and over, and-well you know what I mean! 

 (Okay, this is definitely the best scene in the movie-and it was ad-libbed!)

Honestly, I can't praise this movie enough! So, before I go into serious gush mode, I'll finish by saying that this movie is unbelievably fantastic and Gregory Peck is freakin' amazing!

2 comments:

Millie said...

*sigh* I need to immediately go watch this again. When, I was thirteen, I didn't really watch ANY other movie.

QUB English Society said...

Haha! Yep, I don't know how many times I've watched it, but each time I end up in floods at the end! Bulging, red eyes-yuck!