Thursday 9 September 2010

My Favourite Movies!

Hi again!


This movie is SO under appreciated! And it totally annoys me! 
Come September is the unlucky 60's romantic comedy that was forgotten about (also That Funny Feeling, which I will certainly rant about in the very near future!), and it certainly did not deserve to be forgotten! It is absolutely hilarious-a real laugh-a-minute movie! The script is extremely clever, and the acting is great (and I'm not being biased-it's the truth!). 


And who can forget Bobby being his usual Bobby self singing 'Multiplication'-the best scene in the movie? Nobody, that's who! My mummy and I have watched this scene so many times that we could do it in our sleep! And it's followed by Rock's smooth moves!
Overall, I would recommend you watch this movie RIGHT NOW! Go! Go watch it!

2 comments:

Millie said...

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

SERIOUSLY?!

I THINK YOU ARE ME.

Come September is utter brilliance.

AND SO IT THAT FUNNY FEELING.

Both, I can quote by heart.

QUB English Society said...

I always find a time in any situation when I can quote Come September!