Wednesday 8 September 2010

My Favourite Movies!

Numero tres!


MOST. DEPRESSING. MOVIE. EVER. I'm serious, I was still crying a week after watching it! And yes, I know what they were doing was wrong, but who doesn't feel for poor Laura Jesson? The lady is obviously head over heels in love with Alec (I'm not so sure he much he actually loved Laura, but that's a discussion for another day), yet she knows that they can never be together. Sob!

Also, the movie is just filmed beautifully-I mean, hello! It made a manky train station seem like the most romantic place in the world! This, along with the wonderful acting from Celia and Trevor, and the absolutely gorgeous score makes this one of those movies you simply have to see before you die.
Now, on another note-I WANT CELIA JOHNSON'S WARDROBE! ESPECIALLY THOSE HATS!!!

No comments: