Friday 9 December 2011

If You Are What You Love And You Do What You Love...

I am literally in awe. I SAW THIS. I WAS THERE WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING. Well...not in this particular location but I did see this happening right before my very eyes (I was at the barrier...how cool am I?!) just a little over three months ago.  It is phenomenal, sensational, fantastical, all the positive words that have a similar structure to the previous ones stated!

These guys are so talented. Charlie, Tom, Urby, Michael, Fred (and Dr. Doug...you're still in the band in my little mind)-I am completely envious of your ability to make something so stunningly beautiful from a series of a few notes and such simple yet heartfelt lyrics. I am going to go hang my head in shame due to my atrocious composition that I must submit for my GCSE Music. But not before I listen to this BEYOND gorgeous song for the two millionth time. Ladies and gentlemen...GIVE A LITTLE LOVE!

2 comments:

Millie said...

I LOVE NOAH AND THE WHALE.

AND I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU.

QUB English Society said...

YOU LOVE NOAH AND THE WHALE?! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS BEFORE?! MILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE TOLD ME THIS?!

There are few things that I actually fangirl over. NOAH AND THE WHALE ARE ONE OF THEM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We must discuss. MUST. CHARLIE AND TOM LOVE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR! :-P