Saturday 23 April 2011

Quote Of The Day (and Happy Birthday, Sandra Dee)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FABULOUS SANDRA DEE (a known object of my envy)!

Okay, so technically it's belated now, seeing as it's now tomorrow...hmm...I'm a wee bit sleep depraved, and am not making sense. Let us allow Sandra's quotes do the talking!

'I used to sign vouchers and sign-out sheets with 'Alexandra Dee.' Somehow it stuck.'

I really do love Sandra. And Bobby. And Dodd. I love the whole Cassotto clan. Yeah, I definitely need sleep, but I can't after tonight's Doctor Who. That was scary stuff. And now I'm blabbing on. Sorry, peoples.

I think I stole this off Millie...sorry, m'dear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still here birhtday here, so I can say this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS DEE! You made the world much perkier, happier, and brighter with your sunny persona and Grace Kelly-esque looks!

Millie said...

Lovely post, Irish Leprechaun! :-D

And I am certain I stole that elsewhere, so...;-D

QUB English Society said...

I second that, Emm! :-P

Thank you, m'dear. And we'll just keep the photo thing on the down low... ;-P